What's in New Orleans besides Corner Pocket and Oz?

This topic is 7631 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Across the street from OZ is the Bourbon Pub/Parade dance club. There are often boys dancing on the bar downstairs and upstairs as well.

Upstairs is a bit better suited for checking them out up close but I've never seen anyone hesistate from doing so downstairs as well.

I was recently in New Orleans and a friend of mine that owns several bars around the quarter took me to a place called the 9th Circle that has just started having dancers. It is located near the intersection of Orleans and Rampart just down the street from the VooDoo Lounge. The 9th Circle is a rather small "seedy" place, but much fun can be had. }(

TT's actually because the 9th Circle. We were there opening weekend (end of March) and there was plenty of fun to be had. They definitely pushed the limits. I'm not sure if you can away with as much but you could basically do what you want and some of the guys were wearing a towel (or carrying it in their hands). Best to Tyson who was our personal fave. I don't know if it's still like that. Went to Corner Pocket and couldn't get away with what we got at 9th Circle (or was it 7th Circle).

There is both the "7th Circle" and the "9th Circle", both under the same ownership. Didn't make it to the 7th Circle so I don't have any first hand info for that location, but the one on Rampart is the 9th Circle.

I just returned from NOLA, and the mystery is solved. You are right. TT's has changed ownership, and it is called the 7th Circle. (Apparently there is a 9th Circle as you say, but I don't think they have dancers) The 7th Circle has added more dancers, more times, and has made the bar more accessible to tipping (and fondling) the dancers. Check it out!

Archived