Stock Bar in Montreal

Samai139
This topic is 7634 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I want to send an e-mail to the Staff or the Webmaster of the Stock Bar in Montreal, but cannot get through. There is a "Contact" button to access, and a mailbox appears, but three times I have sent a message and all three times it has been returned as "undeliverable."

Anyone have any suggestions? Similar Problems.?

I would like to thank one of the bartenders and one of the waiters, but I'm not having any luck.

Last Question: Anyone going to Stock over Memorial Day Weekend and willing to deliver a message????

Thanks.

Guest YFSC

>I want to send an e-mail to the Staff or the Webmaster of the

>Stock Bar in Montreal, but cannot get through. There is a

>"Contact" button to access, and a mailbox appears, but three

>times I have sent a message and all three times it has been

>returned as "undeliverable."

>Anyone have any suggestions? Similar Problems.?

>I would like to thank one of the bartenders and one of the

>waiters, but I'm not having any luck.

>Last Question: Anyone going to Stock over Memorial Day

>Weekend and willing to deliver a message????

>Thanks.

I spoke to the owner yesterday when I was there and he called over the webmaster. I told him that your emails kept being returned. He said that they had been having trouble with the email from the site but that he thought it had been fixed. He asked when you had the problem, but I didn't know what to tell him. He said he'd look into it. Look in your private mailbox here for further goodies.

Guest fukamarine

RE: Christopher from Stock Bar

>Check out the newest edition of Playgirl for an 8 page spread

>of Stock Bar dancer Christopher.

As many of these mags come out (for example) in April with a June date on them, it would be helpful if when advising us to check out the "newest edition" of a mag to give us the actual month to look for on the cover.

Not meant as a whine - only trying to be helpful.

fukamarine

fukamarine

I haven't seen the magazine yet, but wanted to comment on Christopher.

I have known this young man since he was dancing at L'Adonis about two or two and a half years ago. Then, he was a very shy, beautiful young man who spoke almost no English.

Since then he has moved to Stock, gained weight and muscle and confidence and is much more fluent in English. Whenever I go to Stock I enjoy talking to him and watching him play pool. Two weeks ago, I said I would give him $20 if he beat the guy he was playing---a real hunk named Ricardo. Christopher lost and when I asked what he was willing to "pay" me for losing, he gave me a free lap dance in back. It was very nice of him, but he was physically hurting from falling on his ass and one of his cheeks was very, very tender. Because of his sincerity and just because he is gorgeous to look at, I paid him for the dance anyway.

Please don't ask if he does privates, or what he does sexually---- I have no idea and have never asked.

It's wonderful to see he is making a "mark" in Playgirl!!!

Christopher is married and has at least one child.

I may be wrong, but it's my impression that his outside activities are primarily restricted to his family. He's also in school, working toward a degree in -- I think -- aeronautical engineering.

BG

Guest Rottfan

Christopher is a straight guy who definitely does, or at least has in the past done, private shows.

I just bought the July issue of "PlayGirl" with Christopher's spread.

I am guessing that the photos were taken some time ago---he has a more "defined" musculature now, and his hair is slightly shorter and a more natural blonde.

I was amused at the "story" that went along with the photos---creative writing indeed!!! Knowing Christopher, even as slightly as I do, those are not quotes from him, even though they are attributed to him. The magazine is worth looking at however if you have never been to Montreal to see the "boys" in person.

My only complaint is that there are no photos of him smiling--he has "killer" smile!!!

A few moths back ( FEB ) they had another guy from the Stock Bar in Playgirl as well. He toldme that the article they wrote on him was made up for

the readers lol. I am now plaing to go out and get this issue so I can see Christopher thanks for the tip.

>I want to send an e-mail to the Staff or the Webmaster of the

>Stock Bar in Montreal, but cannot get through. There is a

>"Contact" button to access, and a mailbox appears, but three

>times I have sent a message and all three times it has been

>returned as "undeliverable."

Going back to the original question.... has anyone been able to send an email to Stock?

The address listed on the site... mailto@barstock.ca keeps returning messages as undeliverable. Including my attempt today!

:-(

E-mails to StockBar:

I have had NO luck either with the website address they give, or even a "private" e-mail address sent to me by a helpful member. About six months ago, I sent an e-mail to Manuel and he replied---so I know that at one time it worked. Now? Someone/something is "mucked up" and e-mails get returned. If you have any luck, please post???

Thanks

Archived