Swinging Richards in Atlanta

Guest jayjock
This topic is 7668 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jayjock

Guys...I'm headed to Atlanta this weekend...how is Swinging Richards these days...can someone give me a report on the guys that are currently dancing there...Are there other places in Atlanta that I should include on my itinerary?

Guest Atl Ghost

Maybe this will help. First, bring money. It costs $3.00 to park. $15.00 to get in the door and if you want to go to the VIP lounge (not VIP room) it costs another $5.00. So, you will be out $18 before you ever tip a dancer.

The best nights to go are Tuesday and Saturday nights. Tuesday is free cover and you have a very young crowd. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights are sparse in terms of dancers and the crowd. At least that's what they've been saying (I never go on those nights). Most of the dancers are also around on Tuesday and Saturday nights but the number of dancers at the club is down because the crowds have been down somewhat. (A direct reflection of the never ending price increases on everything from the cover charge to the drinks). The crowds don't usually start to get to the club until 10:00 to 11:00 p.m.

There are usually some very good looking guys there but it kind of depends on what you like. There is a little bit of everything from young college frat boy types to muscle freaks. Black, white, South American...you name it.

I'd suggest Jordan (Mr. Ever ready), Chance, Dan (Chance's better looking brother), Blake, Craig, Samson, Chipper, Issac, Baby Face, Ethan, David (the blonde cutie that does backflips), Freedom, Caesar, Sebastian, Alex (wow), and Haydrian, to name a few. There is also a very good looking waiter.

Please do yourself a favor and take some initiative. Sometimes the guys won't approach because they don't know if you are interested or not. Tip them on stage and if you see something you like ask them for a table dance. They are $10 a song in the main lounge, $20 in the VIP lounge and the VIP rooms well, they are sky high.

Let us know how your trip goes.

Archived