Phoenix Dick's Cabaret

Denver Traveler
This topic is 7705 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was visiting Phoenix this weekend for Pride, and I had a chance to check out Dick's Cabaret (3613 E. Van Buran). Its a wonderful facility, blows away Nob Hill or Campus in San Francisco. Its in a not great part of town, but parking is fenced and a security guard is watching. Inside is VERY nice. For a description of the layout check the earlier posting by eastbayguy. Here is a description of the guys dancing Sat nite (April 12th):

Gunner - handsome, built, dark hair, killer smile, and I can report he does an excellent bench-dance. :9

Bailey - adorable butt, built, dark hair, all-american type.

Shaun - tall, thin, twink type.

C. - a hunky Texas boy, with a Texas size grin, high energy.

A. - a touch of Asian, cute, defined, really nice guy.

M. - Latino, short beard, mischievous smile.

The pattern is each guy does a dance to a song or two. They come out fully clothed in different costumes (doctor, cowboy, preppie) and quickly strip to the birthday suit. About once an hour they all come out at once and do some lap dance samples. The major money is in the bench dances. While the sales pitch is out there, they don't push excessively.

They do not serve alcohol, but there are plenty of choices of beveridge.

My main complaint is there were no blond twinks dancing (and I'm a blond-twink-aholic). However, my waiter (who was a bt)mentioned that he dances on some nights.

I'm envious of you Phoenix guys who have such a great resource locally. But --- you need to go out and support it. The place was more than half empty on a Saturday night! While I love all the attention that was focused on the few of us there, I'd like to see this place survive so I can go again on my next trip.

My sincere thanks to eastbayguy for alerting me to this place in his earlier posting. I'll definitely be going back. }(

Archived