Strip Clubs & Privates Question

Guest zoom
This topic is 7757 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I didn't want to hijack the Nob Hill thread but I am going to be there (Nob Hill) in about a week and have a question or two. I have never been to a strip club before and not sure how one would go about getting a private. I mean what is the protocal for asking, paying, can I expect a little fun, is it somewhat private (as in space) or more in the open? OK too many question I am just trying to find out to get the most out of my trip.

Every strip club is different. The way Nob Hill works is that you sit in the audience (like a theater). The dancer dances on stage. After a few minutes, he actually comes into the audience to do an up close "lap dance." He may not actually be in your lap, but it will be pretty damn close. You can tip him anything from $1 to the limit... and the more you tip, the more they will let you do with them, and the longer they will stay in front of you. The DJ announces that touching the buttocks and genitals of the dancers is illegal, but the law changes with increasing denominations of bills! LOL

If you want a private, simply whisper in his ear as he is dancing with you..."do you do private shows?" If the answer is yes, he will meet you in the hallway after his show and shower, and you can discuss what he will do in the private, where it will be, and what it will cost. Some of the dancers will go with you, some will invite you to their place, and others will take you to a private room in the Nob itself for the private.

Hope that helps!

Guest Tampa Yankee

>The DJ announces that

>touching the buttocks and genitals of the dancers is illegal,

>but the law changes with increasing denominations of bills!

>LOL

LMAO... thanks, Marc.

Archived