Joke

Boston Guy
This topic is 8168 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Several of my friends and family members have included me on their joke lists and, like most of you, I'm sure, I get a number of jokes every day. I'm not much in favor of spam but I do like getting the jokes. It seems like so many of them have come around over and over again, but every few days there's one that just makes me laugh right out loud.

This one was like that and, somehow, it immediately made me think of M4M. Enjoy. :D

BG

The Frog

A guy goes to see the doctor, because he's been a little too well endowed. In fact, it's 25 inches long. He can't get any women to have sex with him.

The doctor says there's nothing he can do medically, but sends him to see a witch doctor that he thinks might be able to help. The witch doctor takes a look at the problem (yikes!) and tells him to go to a particular pond, deep in the forest, and talk to a frog that lives there.

"Ask the frog to marry you and each time the frog says no, you'll be 5 inches shorter."

It's worth a try, he thinks, and off he dashes into the forest. He finds the pond and sees the frog on the other side sitting, on a log.

"Will you marry me?" he calls to the frog.

The frog looks at him, disinterested at best, and calls back, "No."

The guy looks down, sure enough, he's 5 inches shorter. Hey this is

great, he thinks--let's try that again. "Will you marry me?" he asks the frog.

Frog rolls his eyes, and shouts back again, "NO"

Twitch -- the guy's down to 15 inches. Well that's still a bit excessive, he thinks. Down another 5 would be perfect. So he calls across again, "Will you marry me?"

Frog yells back, "Look - how many times do I have to tell you? No! No!! No!!!

Archived