Backlash

bluenix
This topic is 8181 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Dc I disagree

Your experience may have been negative, and all implications point to that.

But not all cases are the same, there are a lot of variables, IE. maturity levels, age...is the adult 18 and the youth 17? does that mean the same thing as a 65 y/o and a 14 y/o? no. Yes there are laws, and technically it is illegal for anyone who is an adult to have sex with a minor (at least I'm assuming from the posts, that is the case in the US) "technically", but "techincally" it is also illegal to perform anal sex in many states, it was "technically" illegal to consume alcohol during prohibition, it is "techinically" illegal to jaywalk.... Just because there are laws in place, doesn't make them right, they are there for the general populations 'protection' from themselves.

Now of course I don't think it's ok to molest a child, and nothing will ever convince me that it is, but post pubescent consensual sex, and YES I do believe there is such a thing, not in all cases, but definately in some; is acceptable.

We do it slightly different here, as posted elsewhere on this board by myself, I believe the legal age is 16 for gay penetrative sex, but I also think there is a clause that states that the adult cannot be in a position of authority, or power to the minor. IE teacher, coach, etc.

Anyhow another view on the subject.

Matt(knew what he wanted and would have jumped had the opportunity 'arose': )

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived