Sex and the City's Mario Cantone

Guest youngblood
This topic is 8171 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest youngblood

I think that this guy is hysterical on the show! I heard that he does stand up comedy in NYC--what else has he done acting wise?

Is he gay, or just "for pay" ?

}>

Confirmed Mario Cantone is very out. He is advertised as doing standup regularly in the Village Voice in NYC. He also shows up periodically on the FM radios shows "Opie and Anthony" and "Ron and Fez" either as an in studio guest or as a sound clip of him singing his original composition "Get Your Balls Out".

I also remember a younger Mario hosting a morning kiddie show when I was growing up called Steampipe Alley which I believe was local to NJ. He looked much the same (he hasn't aged very much since then which would be around 12 years ago) but I do recall him being a bit hairier, wearing white undershirts all the time and sweating quite a bit while her entertained the in studio audience of kids with his high energy brand of comedy. The "Get your balls out song" didin't come along until much later.

Guest Kenny021

He's also made several appearances on the morning TV show "The View".

He is referred to there as a "semi" regular. He replaced Nathan Lane on Broadway in "Love,Valous, Compassion".

Archived