Lipsynching on the American Music Awards

Guest youngblood
This topic is 8180 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest youngblood

Did anyone perform live last night at the American Music Awards?

Brittany Spears perhaps, but Cher definately not!

Speaking of Cher, the tabloid covers this week are having a field day with her--one shows a really unflattering picture of her and says that her face is falling apart as a result of too much plastic surgery, and another says that she is heartbroken about her 300 pound lesbian daughter! I think that she looks good, but perhaps is a little long in the tooth for the type of performances that she repeatedly offers?

Comments from avid/rabid Cher fans?}>

I think that Cher started looking really terrible a few years ago. Her face is now horribly disfigured, looking like part chipmunk part human. I can understand celebrities with money to burn wanting to spend some of that money to attain a "perfect" look, but Cher and Michael Jackson are two examples of people who just went WAY too far. Their plastic surgeons should have been referring them to psychotherapists long ago instead of continuing to butcher their faces.

I happen to be a Cher fan of 30 years and I have met her twice. She looks fantastic in person. As for lipsynching, lots do it. We certainly don't like it, but it's a fact when the artists are trying to exactly match their music so that when fans buy it is exactly the same.

I saw Cher in concert 7 times and 3 times during her last tour and she did sing live in every song and does it very well.

I saw go for it !! At 55, let her do what she wants. Audiences love it in Europe, where I live now. It's only Americans who tend to be so judgemental about everyone.

I say let her perform and let her fans love her. If you don't, move on, there are plenty of young Britney things for you.

Guest CraigSF39

>Kid Rock performed live, no lipsynching. Now you might say

>"who cares" but I would disagree.

kid rock is hot!!!!! hard cor, wild , undone. let me lick that ass!!!!

Guest WetDream

Hey! Don't knock lipsynching until you've seen Lypsinka. She is in a different class entirely. And why isn't pantomiming performing? Except in the case of mall mimes...

Archived