An escapist movie to spend some time with!

Guest dstud4hire
This topic is 8179 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest dstud4hire

Ok, something light and frivolous.....

Want to totally escape reality for a couple hours and enjoy a cute fantasy?...What some straight guys might refer to as a Chick Flick....?

Go see Kate & Leopold

ahh, <<<<<sigh>>>>who pretel, is that actor again who plays Leopold....I could look into his eyes ANYTIME!!! Wouldn't you love to wake up to that every morning!!?? And where have we seen him before....

And that wonderful scene where (ok, if you haven't seen the movie, , revealing this scene WON'T destroy it.....because it's a failry predictable movie...albeit good) but that scene where he makes her dinner and serves it on top of the roof, with candles, and violin music......<<<<sigh>>>>> that's the type of stuff I have done before for Boy friends.....ok, maybe not that grandiose......well...once...does taking a guy to Hawaii , hiking to a water fall, and giving him a ring count?...( unlike the movies...he said yes, then no.....oh well)

anyway, I am just babbling on tonight.....kinda restless, but feeling good after a truly cute escapist, don't take-it-too-seriously, movie with a hunky actor. Go see kate and Leopold...it will never win an oscar, but it might capture the hearts of those who like to dream, if even for just a couple hours!!

Ok, enough of my movie review....have a great night guys!

Gabe in St. Louis

dstud4hire429689@aol.com

Just saw a good movie. Wouldn't classify it as the type of escapist movie you are looking for but still sorta a way to get out of the norm. Its called Urbania. Way different movie. Also, hard to believe Blockbuster would have it.

sdg

Guest Thunderbuns

>ahh, <<<<<sigh>>>>who pretel, is that actor again who plays

>Leopold....I could look into his eyes ANYTIME!!! Wouldn't

>you love to wake up to that every morning!!?? And where have

>we seen him before....

I too saw this flick and thought it was a pleasant enough way to spend a couple of hours.

Leopold is played by HUGH JACKMAN, an Australian who was born in '68 so that would make him roughly 34. Too bad there were not any nude scenes for him. It would have been a natural to show him in a shower, wondering how the damn thing worked. There was one good crotch shot of him when he was lounging on the sofa in his tight cream britches. I could have reached right into the screen and undone his top button of which they gave you a good close-up.

I also thought that Stuart, the guy that played the photographer was also nice eye candy. His name is LIEV SCHREIBER.

Another movie not to be missed this week is "A BEAUTIFUL MIND" See's like the Aussies are hogging the screens lately :-) :-)

Guest WetDream

As long as we are in a Saturday Night at the Movies Mood: I just came back from seeing "Princesa." This movie falls somewhere between "Kate & Leopold" and "Urbana" on the scale. It is about a Brazilian transexual who works the streets in Milan to save money for the big operation. The love story is a little sappy but there are lots of good scenes with some outrageous and scrappy hookers.

A question for Trilingual: Are there really that many Brazilian drag queen hookers in Italy?

Archived