Fin Fang Foom has now seen it all.........

Guest Fin Fang Foom
This topic is 8186 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely gives new meaning to the term ‘low hangers’. Fascinating – like a train wreck – but a mental image that’s going to haunt me next time I’m down there doing the deed. Seems like something that would be right up Craig’s alley though considering his affinity for kink.

Isn’t there some tropical disease called ‘Elephantiasis’ or ‘Elephantitis’ or something like that?

Nice To Meet You Mr. Foom,:7

A challenger from the 'Far East':

src=http://les3.nightsites.com/pages/voyeurs/les3/photo8.jpg

He's sure to lose because of his penis size.

Take care, Les;)

Guest Fin Fang Foom

>FFF-where do you find these pictures at?(and do you have

>them bookmarked)

A friend, with a very twisted sense of humor, sent them to me.

Informatively yours,

FFF

Guest bottomboykk

If you explore the site from which these pics come, you find out that he's doing that to himself with silicon injections. YUCK! x(

Hi FFF,

>A friend, with a very twisted sense of humor, sent them to

>me.

Was that TT or Traveller? You had me worried about you for a while ---I thought that was a pic of yourself and I was very concerned that was the reason you had to leave us. :p

JT

Guest Fin Fang Foom

>I find it incredibly erotic.

You've already established that. What I asked was: "why?".

So let me phrase the question differently............

What is erotic about grotesquely misshapen genitals? And furthermore, and I'm being sincere here, at what point in your life did you suddenly realize that what turned you on were balls the size of volleyballs and cocks that look as though they have been overinflated?

But even more important, HOW DO YOU BUY PANTS?!?!?!?!?

Patiently yours,

FFF

Guest Fin Fang Foom

>Nevermind...if you don't get it, you just don't. That's

>okay.

>

>Marko

Well, that's certainly a chicken response.

I think it's safe to say (and I would HATE to speak for the others here in our little cyber-sandbox) that few, if ANY, of us "gets it". My point is: you get it and I'm sincerely interested in what it is about this that turns you on while it repels (or at the very least, makes uncomfortable) 99% of the rest of us.

You have to admit, it is, conservatively, unusual.

Still patiently yours,

FFF

Guest TruthTeller

>I think it's safe to say (and I would HATE to speak for the

>others here in our little cyber-sandbox) that few, if ANY,

>of us "gets it". My point is: you get it and I'm sincerely

>interested in what it is about this that turns you on while

>it repels (or at the very least, makes uncomfortable) 99% of

>the rest of us.

What is it about cock in your hole that turns you on? What is it about sticking your tongue in another man's ass and licking it that turns you on? Why does it turn you on more to have your cock in a guy's mouth than in a woman's mouth? Why do you find X hot but not Y? Why do you find smaller balls more attractive than enlarged ones?

Thank you truthteller. I always find it incredible that so many people need an explanation for someone else's sexual interests. One would think that being gay would make an individual more open-minded about the differences in others...unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work that way.

Guest Fin Fang Foom

>I always find it incredible that so

>many people need an explanation for someone else's sexual

>interests. One would think that being gay would make an

>individual more open-minded about the differences in

>others...unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work that way.

There's a little problem with that argument: what it says is that there is no such thing as sexual perversion.

There are people who get sexual gratification from someone squatting over their faces and shitting in their mouths. I, for one, do not feel that's normal and it cannot be made acceptable with the argument that if we're gay, we should accept someone else's perversion. Me being gay CANNOT excuse eating shit.

We have tried to convince the straight world that being gay is perfectly normal - that it is not something sick and deviant. I think it's safe to say it would be hard to convince the same group that making ones ballsack the size of a feedbag is something that's healthy and normal. Anyone who does that to himself, conservatively speaking, has "issues". Does it make him a bad person? NO! Does it make him a little twisted, sexually? Yes. I would say the same thing to these women who make their breasts the size of laundry bags. WHAT ARE THEY THINKING?!?!? It's no different.

Believe it or not kids, there ARE things in life that we shouldn't do. As gays, we are obsessed with not being judgmental. Heaven forbid we think someone else's choices are wrong! Who are we to judge?!?!? I think people should have the freedom to do whatever they want to themselves. However, just because they can do whatever they want doesn't mean they SHOULD. IMHO, I think it's abnormal for guys to enlarge their scrotums to elephantine proportions. I'm a man. I have balls. I know what they're like. I know what it's like to carry them around. I know enough about them to say that anyone who would want to do what this guy in the picture did to himself is someone with a problem. And until someone can give me a rational, cogent reason why it's not deviant, I'm gonna hold firm with my opinion that it's twisted. "Either you get it or your don't" isn't an explanation, it's a dodge.

Forever yours,

FFF

Archived