New Years, game shows, and thing that go boom.

Guest CraigSF39
This topic is 8179 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest CraigSF39

>My BF had it pegged as an old Bill Withers song<he thinks>

>The master of all chick driven gay dance tunes---

>http://www.djron.com---that old gal KNOWS everything!

i love all your posts, john! keep posting, dont let them bother you, and how are those toenails?

Hey kids,

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and is close to being recouped. It was oh so cold in the big N.O. so I finally got to wear my turqwaz wolf fur coat. ehe. I'm hoping some music fan will read this and help me out.

New YEars eve I was out on the town and heard a song in two places. I've downloaded over 300 searching for it, but haven't found it yet. :-( It's very trancy and slow, with a fairly high pitched female supplying the voals. she says saomethign like " I can se so clearly now" (SO CLEARY... not now the rain is gone ;-) (maybe something about washing away pain or something) ... then she goes off repeating "freee" (not You set me free - abigail) this song has totally been haunting me, and stuff. Name that tune and get a prize.

}>

Always luvin,

Jake

Guest dstud4hire

Oh great!! Taunt us with a question that will haunt us......i know exactly what you are talking about , and can't think of the artist....thx, now I'm going to lose sleep over this! ;)

Gabe in St. Louis

ps...and the prize would be.....? }>

come lose some with me. I don't want to go out tonight really, but I guess I'll force myself to get dressed, put on my face, do my hair, file my nails, put on some smell good, shine my boots, polish my harness , and wait for the song to come on. Feel free to lose some sleep conmigo.

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone

I can see all obstacles in my way

Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind

It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)

Sun shiny day

I think I can make it now, the pain is gone

All of the bad feelings have disappeared

Here is the rainbow I've been prayin' for

Sun shiny day

Look all around, there's nothin' but blue skies

Look straight ahead, nothin' but blue skies

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone

I can see all obstacles in my way

Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind

Sun shiny day

Guest dstud4hire

ohhhhh great!!! so your BF wins the prize....guess I won't get to be sleepless with jacobno.....oh well, I'll just have to await his next queerie....:) Gabe in St. Louis

Archived