The M4M ER Message Center

Guest IM_Moore
This topic is 8175 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest IM_Moore

Complete the form below to post a message

OK I now believe that I'm no longer being censored. I also feel that I'm no longer being edited. The problem now is these little yellow smiling faces. Ever notice that all 16 stick together when you open this form? I can't go into details right now but when the time is right I will let you guys know a few things about them.

Anyway, I received a private message in response to my message from one of the 7 or 8 people who I respect on this site. Well, maybe not respect cause I respect more than 7 or 8 people I respect DeeJ and HooBoy and you know they wouldn't send me a private email. Anyway, from one of the few guys I like on this site, not like I would hire him, not in that way, more like I like as a person. Oh anyway, I think I will be a good citizen and chill.

-----------

Life is too short for fussing and fighting my friends, we can work it out. - The Beatles

>Hope your holidays are bright and full of big

>fat decorations dangling for you.

Thanx Matt. You have the big, fat decoration dangling and you're not here. :-( My holidays were bright nonetheless but could have been brighter with the right decoration. ;-)

Hope your holiday visit was wonderful as well. Makes me think of the Powerpuff Girls. :+

Archived