"Read New" Feature

Greathands
This topic is 5713 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I always use the "Mark" and "Read New" feature to keep up-to-date on the posts here. On occasion I've noticed something, but never gave it much thought.

I always read all the posts in a particular section, then select the "Mark" feature for that section and then move on to the next section.

This morning there were two new posts in the Male Strip Club Section. One of the posts was a post in the main section and the other post was in the Male Strip Club FAQ section.

Each of these posts appeared in the "Read New" list as their own section ... and each of the sections had the header with the "Mark" feature.

After reading the first post, I selected the "Mark" feature as I do after reading every other section.

However, both sections are then "marked" at the same time.

Certainly, this isn't the end of the world and all you have to do is go to the Strip Club section itself and look for the newest post, but it does seem to defeat the purpose of the "Mark" and "Read New" features.

I always use the "Mark" and "Read New" feature to keep up-to-date on the posts here. On occasion I've noticed something, but never gave it much thought.

I always read all the posts in a particular section, then select the "Mark" feature for that section and then move on to the next section.

This morning there were two new posts in the Male Strip Club Section. One of the posts was a post in the main section and the other post was in the Male Strip Club FAQ section.

Each of these posts appeared in the "Read New" list as their own section ... and each of the sections had the header with the "Mark" feature.

After reading the first post, I selected the "Mark" feature as I do after reading every other section.

However, both sections are then "marked" at the same time.

Certainly, this isn't the end of the world and all you have to do is go to the Strip Club section itself and look for the newest post, but it does seem to defeat the purpose of the "Mark" and "Read New" features.

Archived