Are you Color Blind? Please Help Daddy.

Guy Fawkes
This topic is 7853 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi,

If you happen to be one of those males that are color blind, you can be a big help to us, and the authors of the message center. Please point out the Icons that are hard for see.

In particular, We're interested in the Icons that you have trouble telling the difference between the 'unread' and 'read' state.

As I have a chance, I'll go in and enhance the contast so that you have a better chance to see them. I'll pass the updated Icons to the authors, who I'm pretty sure will update the base distribution.

:+

Daddy,

While not color blind, I'm certainly old and fading. Previously the icons on the Topics page were uncolored. Greyed out or faded if no new posts and only a slightly darker outline to indicate new posts. It was very hard to differentiate.

As of this morning I see the New Post icon is filled in with color. YAY! My Gerontologist thanks you. :-)

Thanx, Barry

Archived