The new layout

latinolover
This topic is 7853 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm sorry to sound ungrateful but I find the new layout cluttered and confusing. It's much more difficult now to quickly log on and see if there are any new posts on a subject of interest. Also everything takes forever to load now although I guess that might smooth out with time. I thought the old layout was pretty well perfect and I have a small hope that you might put things back the way they are.

latinlover hang in there. Many of us have had some problems. To speed up the load of your page click collapse all threads. This will basically open each forum as it did in the previous version. The read new button is still there,well it was last time I checked :) .

The font size is smaller and that makes it harder to read ... I adjusted that by going to my settings in IE. Under View, Text Size and then you get some generic options for size.

As I play on here more I've noticed some advantages over the other version. Though I still think the colors clash with the rest of the site :p

Archived