View All in Read New Section???

Guest bottomboykk
This topic is 8103 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest bottomboykk

I posted this as a bug when the software was updated last fall. Will we ever get the "View All" option in the Read New Messages section? It's a royal pain not being able to read a thread directly. It used to work beautifully in the old version. I'd click on Read New, see everything posted since I was last here, and be able to read every thread in its entirety. Now, once a thread hits 20 posts, no longer is the entire thread available directly, and there is no View All option as there is in the individual conferences sections.

The best option would be that there's no View All even needed; when you click on a thread, all posts appear, regardless of the number of posts. The next best would be to have the View All option appear next to the thread title, as it does elsewhere on the site.

Please return this. I hate it when a new version takes away features that were good in the old version. Programmers who do that should be shot! x(

Bottomboykk - I'm going to have to hunting for it, but recently, I did a "read new", and there was one with a huge number of replies, with just the links for the each message, but after that, the first message had a *READ ALL* link again!!!!! and it worked !!!!

Archived