curious

Guest jizzdepapi
This topic is 8339 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jizzdepapi

was there a techno-burp last night of some sort?

for the first time, i received emails notifying me of new messages in a thread (i think it was the one about alanm's new honey but forget). anyway, i have never indicated that i wanted this kind of indication. i got two emails and then it stopped.

also, i checked my profile to check my settings on this option and couldn't find where i turn this 'on' or 'off'. could someone let me know how to do that?

thanks,

jizz

Guest Daddy-In-Training

I swear that I didn't do it this time! Basically, if one of admins hits the wrong link in the adminstration menus, The subscription goes out.

I've disabled subscriptions....so HOPEFULY...This will be the last time that it happens. Sorry 'bout that!

-- Daddy

Guest jizzdepapi

certainly no need to apologize, daddy. you do so many things so well around here. now can you get me a good deal on a hot computer geek (P4 1.3Ghz or larger preferred).

thanks,

jizz

Archived