Daddy, Help!

Guest trekker
This topic is 8369 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest trekker

Daddy,

if you haven't already seen it, please look up my thread "You *Don't* Have Mail" in The Lounge. Something very weird is going on with the email, private mail and profile icons to the left of the posts. For some people, apparently nothing has changed, but for me and some others those 3 icons have disappeared from new threads posted since moderation and from old threads which have been added to since moderation (except if the thread contains a post from a blue-iconed Moderator, in which case the 3 icons remain). Old threads which have not been added to since moderation also retain all their icons, but as soon as something is added they get reduced from 4 icons to 1 (the disabled IP Address icon stays around, but the function is still disabled). It doesn't seem to make any sense that some people see all 4 icons on a thread and others see only 1 icon on the same thread. All of this is only since moderation was introduced, and it began right from the start of moderation. Are there settings somewhere that you can use to turn the icons back on, or is there something else you can think of that is doing this?

Guest Daddy-In-Training

Have obtained the lastest version of the software...Will install this weekend if I get a chance (Daddy's being really busy right now!)

-- Daddy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest trekker

>Have obtained the lastest version of the software...

>Will install this weekend if I get a chance

>(Daddy's being really busy right now!)

>

>-- Daddy

Daddy, did the new version get installed? The icon problem is still there, and I haven't noticed any other changes either.

Archived