How to post a picture in message center

Guest SFJEFF
This topic is 8380 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest SFJEFF

I see in some of the posts that people are inserting pictures sometimes. How do you do that? I have been unable to do that so far.

Guest Esc_Tracker

Daddy-in-Training,

You are undermining my faith in you. I referred SFJEFF to you for help, and you seem to be spinning him a yarn. ;-(

I believe SFJEFF wants to upload specific images onto the message board, not point people to a particular web site. The images he wants to convey may not come from a web site at all. Besides, as he has noted, some other users here have been able to post pics directly. So how is it done? I am interested in knowing as well.

Esc-Tracker

The one or two times I've "uploaded a pic to this message board", I really just posted the URL just like daddy-in-training did, so then the question becomes, how does SFJEFF upload the picture to some web server where everybody has access to the URL.

One way would be to hire the guy, write a review and have the fellow email the picture to HooBoy directly.

Another way might be (and this assumes that SFJEFF has the explicit permission to do so) is find some other service that allows the uploading of pictures; you might try Yahoo clubs or Yahoo groups, or MSN communities, or maybe even ask me if I might temporarily put it on *my* web page (evil grin).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived