Holidays seasons....and updates

Guest Stephan-Lacoste
This topic is 8191 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Stephan-Lacoste

I hope you are doing great and that You are almost ready for the upcoming holidays :) because I am. I'm going to North Carolina with Mike visiting family and we won't be back in town before the end of the year, on the 30th exactly.

I defenitely finished the section " My Store" on my website and few items are available and on sale. More things are coming soon. So Go shopping :) I will apologize one more time for those who sent me emails about it, and as we always say , " It is better later than never" and here it is.

Mike got also his own website on and available at http://www.mrmikestefano.com and his email adress is mrmike@mrmikestefano.com.

January , New York Trip. Yes I will be going to New York the third week of January. there is no dates set up yet because I need to wait for my babe to be back and set up the trip with him. Mike and I will be going to New York yes :) We will do incalls and outcalls at your inconveniences. Email us for more informations.

This is pretty much What I had to say about what is going on here........

I will let you go by Wishing you a wonderful Holiday season.

Plesae enjoy yourself as much as you can :)

PS : Few people was wonderfing about me and Mike. Well to those " wonder " I will just let you know that Mike and I are lovers..... and that I have nothing else to say about it. I'm very happy, we are living a very healthy life together and things has never been that good before.

God bless you

That's great news, I'm so happy for both of you! I wish you both good luck and happiness. Have a wonderful trip. Be g... sorry on a second thought you'ld better be bad boys. Hugz!

Archived