DAMIAN FROM SOBE

Billsboy4
This topic is 6264 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a massage from Damian before, I didn't choose the erotic massage, so I can't really said how far he will go in that department. He is as handsome as his pix, and a very nice guy. The massage itself was pretty good, very relaxing, not the best I had, but ok.

He is quite handsome and friendly. I opted to for the non-erotic massage because I wanted late night and he was traveling in my city. The massage itself was ok, although he lost points with me when he answered his phone during the massage and I saw the reflection of the television in the hotel window which made me believe he had the tv playing on mute. I was in a position where I couldn't see it. Also was done on the bed and I prefer a table...this however is my fault for not clarifying ahead of time. All in all fine , but I wouldn't see him again.

Guest josephga

I hate hearing how so masseurs will take a phone call during a session. I make a point that soon as the client walks into my studio that I turn the phone off. If I miss out on getting a new client because of it so be it.

• 1 month later...

He is one of the nicest, hottest, handsomest, hardest (and stifest) guys in the eastern US. Have had various kinds of massages from him 4 times over as many years, sometimes 4 hands, sometimes just him. all excellent. He recently visited my town and I made and then cancelled an appointment with him because I felt I was coming down with a flu, and even though a massage form him would have made me feel 1000% better, I thought to highly of him that I didn't want to risk him picking up what I had. Just be upfront, clear, and direct with him and you won't be disappointed.

I ultimately had a massage with him and was disappointed. The massage itself was okay but adequate, but not great. I asked for the erotic part and was very clear up front and he didn't deliver at that end either and seemed disinterested. I would not hire him again, but is definately a hottie....I would have rather saved the money and looked at a picture.

Archived