Anyone knows Giovanni? Visiting NYC ?

Guest scortlovr
This topic is 6669 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest scortlovr

Hey guys!

Find it hard to believe that no one has ever reviewed Giovanni? He has an ad on Rentboy in the NYC section. Judging by his advertised number he must be from Atlanta but is visiting New York for a few days. Any info? Looks like a young Fabio :9

I'd pioneer, but as my last "high risk" non reviewed experiences were not particularly exciting, I'd rather go for some AAA, Hooboy insured stock!!

Incidentally, I haven't reviewed the guys I hired recently (2 of them) because there was nothing really wrong with them - it was just lack of chemistry, so I had nothing constructive to say (good or bad)... I did, however review Ridge (from Chicago) who was unbelievably hot and passionate, but somehow the review never came up (was more than 3 weeks ago, when he was in NYC).

Anyway, enough ranting! So, what's a horny guy to do? Go for Fabio's younger brother and take a chance? Or consult Hooboy's bible?

Archived