0 for 2 in Palm Springs

jackhammer91406
This topic is 6699 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am reluctant to write a review, but I have to say something about what appears to be the common practice in Palm Springs of posting pictures that are decades old in massage ads. During the last two weekends, both masseurs who showed were decades older than the pictures in the ads. True, the pics were of them and true, they did give a decent massage, BUT, it seems unfair to the customer to expect what you saw in an ad only to have someone older than your family patriarch show up at the door.

So here is my caveat that will be applied to all future bookings of masseurs. I will no longer put the service on a credit card (which eliminates the possibility of sending them home immediately since the charge has already been made). I will also expect the worst and have my lemonade recipe ready.

You can also be pretty sure that if the pic is real and the guy on the other end of the phone line is really the age in the pic, then he will either be booked or too tired.

Be warned guys. while these medicare mendicants may do everything from fluff to nuts, they are as likely to require CPR before the evening is over. God help you if you turn out to be their type, which is what happened to me this past weekend. Live and learn. buyer beware.

Oliver on the other hand seems to have the best looking, hottest, most interactive masseurs parading in and out. I may have to settle for sloppy seconds.

Archived