Anyone know Cody or Sir-J in NYC ??? links included

noviceny
This topic is 6769 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi I have been seeing Sir-J for a while now and I am very happy I found him. He is a very good looking young fellow, who looks much better in person than on the pictures on Rentboy. He has a muscular and smooth body and a nice uncut dick. He offers a sensual massage on table. He is naked when performing the massage. The massage is very good and the "happy ending" is always satisfying. The only "negative" thing is that he is straight and would not do anything more than a massage, but believe me he is a fine and very nice boy.

very good to hear...ya always wonder about new/unreviewed guys and ya want to give them a chance but the money is a big factor for me.

I will definitely give him a try when the finances allow. BTW is his name Sir-J as in the phonetical spelling of a Eastern European name, or is it pronouned as if it were a his title ? just curious

• 4 weeks later...

Archived