JUSTIN: San Francisco (Santa Rosa)

Axiom2001
This topic is 6779 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yesterday, 07 August 2005, I left Justin's townhouse in Santa Rosa, CA, some fifty miles from 'the city by the bay' invigorated, stimulated, and feeling lithe and wonderful.

Justin, a goodlooking guy in person, and a sweetheart-- personally-- gave me a 1.5 massage--. I'll write a review but just wanted to let you guys know who want a massage therapist who is worth his claim as well as the vibes of others that you will DEFINITELY NOT go wrong in engaging his services while in the Bay Area.

You will have to go to him since he's exclusively set up at his abode.

(You'll enjoy touching him and viewing-- he's soooooo cute!) :-) :9 :-)

• 2 months later...

Since so much time has elasped (I've been out of the country.)--a review will NOT be forthcoming, but TRUST the few words that I have written here about Justin.

A few weeks before I went to Argentina and Brasil two months ago, I read Justin's latest review; it titillated me. I immediately fired off an email to Justin stating what I'd like to do sexually with him on my next visit-- Justin responded affirmatively. So, during the new year, I anticipate seeing this hard-bodied, sexy man again: this time I hope to be very active as well as receptive.

Archived