don't you hate misleading ads?

MoMan
This topic is 6917 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Lately, I've found several massuers online who use semi nude/underwear pics of themselves and claim "sensual" massage and "to release all your tensions"; however, when I've inquired about a nude/tantric/body electric massage with touching allowed, they've gotten offended and said they don't offer that. The latest guy even advertises on M4RentNow.com. I live in Orlando, which is the one of the worst places to find erotic services (especially for a city this size). Has anyone else experienced this in other cities?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GBoy

I do think it's misleading when the masseur is totally naked and stroke his penis in the picture and wording very suggestively, especially those who said they would work in the nude and allow touching. But I had two experiences with guys in NYC told me they don't do that after I ask about their suppose nudity and allowing touching. I knew what my mistake was and I will never do it again. Always ask them all the details before you proceed. That's my 200 dollars lesson. And I find nothing wrong with expecting something from the masseur when the ad is all about sex, not about massage.

I certainly agree. Recently I was in DC and saw

two separate what appeared to be perfect looking

and great sensual massage providers. Each told

me it was sensual, each said mutual release but

each brought no massage oils of any type, performed

very horrific massages, which would not have been

bad if there was some fun with it, but then in

turn told me to self indulge myself as they

left the bed. I believe that while they were

separate numbers they worked together and for

over $160; for a massage pretty expensive. As

they said in Hill Street Blues, "be careful out