Speaking of Dallas Masseurs

bucone
This topic is 7062 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

just saw Brook on men4rentnow too, and his pic is gorgeous. never seen or heard of him. will contact him soon and let u know.

jim robert is a super nice guy and gives a professional and thorough massage without extras. has a hint of sensuous in his strokes, but never crosses the line. he's a cute, soft-spoken guy with a lean body--sometimes removes his shirt. i've always enjoyed the massage, but don't expect more.

Ah, Yes.......

There was Jake and Evan and Chris Steele. And Mike Mustang and Mike Stabb, along with Tony. Then of course Beau and Daniel #2 and Kohl, or Marc, and Marco and Tony ,,, and the list just goes on and on. But then I'm dating myself(really). Like Pee Wee says.. "I know you're a slut, but what am I??".

what a great trip down memory lane!!! no offense to the current working boys, but have been a bit disappointed in the talent lately. where have all the sex gods gone? LOL

been doing more direct online lately. cheaper, but definitely trickier.

and hey, why fight being a slut? if the sling fits....

:p

Saw Brook a couple of days ago for a massage. Was good, but not didn't meet the high expectations set by his pic online. He's definitely not that ripped anymore. nice, but not spectacular. rudimentary rubdown (non-rmt) with limited extras. will write a more detailed official review...

Hey Scud

Thanks for the info on Brook. I was just about to try him out the other day. I would really like to find a good, fun massage therapist here in Dallas. I've tried a number of them, but have yet to find a guy who was both a good massage therapist, and just a little sleezy at the same time. I'll report if I have any luck.

Buc

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried tons of massuers from the Voice. it's one of the best sources. hit or miss though on how hot they are and if they do any extras. feel free to ask about a specific guy and i'll bet someone has given him a try and can give you some feedback.

Archived