Muscular/hairy masseur in San Francisco - recommend?

Guest johnmango
This topic is 7236 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest johnmango

I will be in SF for a week in December - looking for a good looking masseur. Great massage first. Any erotic encounter is just a bonus.

I have a short list of masseurs. If anyone has tried them I would appreciate your feedback on these guys:

Gunnar, Brad (Deep Body Massage), Allen (Sacred Intimate), Robert's Muscle Massage, Matt in Oakland and Michael with Perfect Touch (the only "negative" thing with Michael is that I really like him in a beard/moustache, and he has shaved it off).

I am a small framed (5'5", 120 lbs) Asian in my late thirties, use massage (totally legit) regularly - 2-3 times a month but have never used a gay man who does massage or who may do body rub.:9

Robert gives a very skilled, professional massage. He didn't have a table, but in his case working on the bed just added to the intimacy. Robert recently moved to Las Vegas. He seems to get back to SF regularly.

Gunnar was my best massage ever. Some guys run out of steam by the end or neglect some areas of the body. Gunnar worked me from back to front and top to bottom. He really worked the kinks out of my feet magnificently without ever tickling me. He's tall enough to use the table well. When I was last in SF I missed Gunnar because he's splitting his months between San Francisco and Palm Springs.

Charlie - DeepBlkMassage is another great one. He does, however, travel quite a bit.

http://www.sfgaymassage.com/acharlie.html

Charlie has some great original techniques including using a lot of body contact on some moves. He has real, worthwhile tantric techniques as well.

who/what/where is your source of massage ads?

Archived