Chris in M4M LA

quiet storm
This topic is 7247 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey, everyone, look out for Chris, recently new in the Los Angeles section of Massage M4M. Here is a link to his page http://www.massageM4M.com/masseur.cfm?id=12125. The massage seemed to be a great, legit massage. The guy was more beautiful than his pix, very personable. He asked me to give him a call the following day, and a different personality was on the other side of the line (or someone coming off a bad high), and he remembered an evening of terror at my house and being afraid for his life (I am not kidding about this). I have reported it to M4M (after having sent in a good review that evening after the session), but their "rules" allow for 3 bad reviews before they post anything negative, so I thought I'd let you know that this guy may be on drugs (or may be on meds and he is not taking them as he should), and may cause you harm. If you want more details, please feel free to send a private message to me. I don't want to go into all the detail here. I've had friends that I had to bring down from a bad high, so I know from whence I speak. This guy is an accident waiting to happen to one of us. I'm just glad the bad part happened on the phone!!!

RE: Chris in M4M LA -- new review

Just an fyi that the new good review that is listed for Chris is mine done the same night as the massage. I have asked them to retract it. We'll see if they do. I didn't want anybody to be fooled into thinking there was another vote of confidence for him. I will keep you all informed of any developments from M4M.

RE: Chris in M4M LA -- new review

just goes to show that positive reviews can sometimes be misleading I have recently had two massages based on M4M reviews that did not live up to what was expected. Eventhough reviews are helpful sometimes it is just a crap shoot.Ajac

Archived