Adios PAPI'S!

Guest Stefano
This topic is 8203 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Stefano

I am on my way out the door to the airport. I film my movie on Sat and sun and then back to vegas for a few hours on Monday before I leave to Thailand till the 18th of December. I am very nervous and wanted to thank the few that posted on my "phone sex" post. Also to apoligize that I didn't have time to get intouch with anyone that posted. I have been extremely busy and the days have flown by like seconds. But thank you anyways. I am not too sure what is going on in here these days since I have been absent for a while but I hope all is well. Well wish me luck!! Take care boys and don't play too rough while I'm gone. I might get jealous otherwise...;-)~

Mike ;-)~

Guest Stephan-Lacoste

A Cyber Cafe over there ? That made my day :) well my night as it is only 1.51 am in las vegas. (all alone)

Have a wonderful trip in Thailand Baby, and show us some wonderful hot phone sex session soon }>

Archived