LA Masseur Question.

Funseeker 22
This topic is 7436 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone have experience with this guy ??

Get relaxed and anjoy the best touch in town. Read the review at the end. I'm a 32 y/o trainned LATIN BI masseur, 6'2" 175# 8.5" uncut, model/actor, work out 5X week, very outgoing, good listener. Discretion a plus, is part of my professional attitude.

$90 for a full hour, appointments available* check my picts on the link below

http://www.dudesnude.com/members/23176/

I like to mix several different techniques and styles and mixing them intuitively for 60 minutes of maximal relaxation and enjoyment with a focus on healing touch and sensuality: whatever it takes to leave you feeling fantastic when we're done. I don't use a table -- we'll be on the bed (some prefer the floor on my yoga mat) where there's more leverage and skin-to-skin contact. It's like getting a massage from that workout buddy you'd like to get closer to; an intimate, sexy situation where I'm in charge so you can relax and enjoy. But trust me, it's a real massage, no rub and flip here.

*If out of the area (hollywood / weho) extra charges will apply.

REVIEWS

-It was an awesome experience, just what I wanted. the stretching at the beginning really set the pace. and incorporating some of the yoga postures was just what I wanted.

And a great ending!!!!! Thanks for a great experience. Take care. DAVE

• 2 weeks later...

Archived