Big Texan Massage and Tony

Argos
This topic is 7815 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone been to see either of these masseurs: Big Texan Massage or Tony who also is found in the AOL chat rooms as asexyman4u and has a website of http://www.massagebytony.com. Big Texan Massage seems to have alot of postive reviews but alot of them sound like they may have been witten by the same guy and sound a little suspect. I am interested in hooking up with one of these guys but would like some feed back from the men on this board regarding any experiences you may have had with them.

Argos,

Tried this reply a minute ago, so if it shows up twice sorry. When I first started hanging out here it was to check out masseurs. There are a couple of old threads around May 18, this year that have over 40 posts of reviews. One is by Chefsaltychocballs and is called L.A. massage reviews, I think. The other is close to it called L.A. massage revisited by socal. Check them out. There are many masseurs reviewed in them inlcuding Josh, big Texan (who by all accounts gets rave reviews). When you do book the massage, let us all here know what you thought.

Guest Jocoluver

I have ZERO personal experience here but I am confused: I don't think Big Texas Massage and Tony/asexyman4u are the same guys -- different pics and different contact #'s

BigTexanMassage has been on aol like forever and has nothing but positive reviews here that I recall seeing.

asexyman4u on aol and at http://www.massagebytony.com has GORGEOUS pics and also an ad at Rentboy.com. But I have never seen/recognized a review about him. I sure wish someone would post 411/review because he is so sexy, hot, and enticing to me and I'd luv to hire him for massage and more.:p

You are right they are not the same people and I guess my post does sound a little confusing. I was interested in finding out about either of them. I know Big Texan has a lot of positive reviews and so many makes me a little suspicious but then I am new to this Board and have never hooked up with anyone yet.

Archived