Search for strong hands in SFV

jackhammer91406
This topic is 7934 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have read the posts for masseurs in LA with interest. Based on the recommendations, I tried my first massage ever with Rob in Los Feliz. He is great. He is strong, kind, and was sensitive to my fears since I have been celebate for 15 yrs.(a whole other story)

Anyway, he's down with injured rotator cuff and I was looking for someone while he is out. I hate driving after a massage but can't have anyone here. Curious about Mark in Studio City. Anyone have any experience with him? Or can anyone recommend someone here in the San Fernando Valley?

>I have read the posts for masseurs in LA with interest.

>Based on the recommendations, I tried my first massage ever

>with Rob in Los Feliz. He is great. He is strong, kind,

>and was sensitive to my fears since I have been celebate for

>15 yrs.(a whole other story)

>Anyway, he's down with injured rotator cuff and I was

>looking for someone while he is out. I hate driving after a

>massage but can't have anyone here. Curious about Mark in

>Studio City. Anyone have any experience with him? Or can

>anyone recommend someone here in the San Fernando Valley?

Like i've said b4, it's brad in burbank. 818/419-2782.

nice guy, good massage; good parking. what more could u want????

• 4 weeks later...

I visited Brad in Burbank based on Dandarela"s recommendation and I can say that Brad gives a good strong massage, is very outgoing. He put me at ease almost right away and I left feeling relaxed. He has strong hands and could handle the knotty problems in my back and shoulder area. I will use him again when he gets back in town. I wanted to visit him last night and found he's gone til late in the month. I then booked Mark in Studio City. I had expressed an interest in him earlier but had no replies. I found Mark pleasant, and accomodating. He is in good shape (nude) and made me comfortable right away. He arranged for my booking without much notice. Although there was not as much deep tissue work as I would prefer, I left feeling totally satisfied. Mark has a good nature, and is able to carry his own in conversation. Intelligent, and discreet.

Mark 5'7" 140lbs. (818)434-6572

Jack

Archived