5 Pages of Masseures in Rentboy.NYC

Candyman
This topic is 7984 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest endoman31

I had my appointment with Paul and posted a review. Loved him and want him and will take him again.:9

• 4 weeks later...
Guest endoman31

Took an appointment with Thiago. He never got back to his apartment for the appointment, and the female that answered the buzzer asked me to wait for a half hour, which I unwittingly did. He never showed.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest in yer face

Endonwoman, youre that guy that wrote the really creepy review on Paul. I loved the part about you meeting him on the steps of his SRO. You were the big daddy coming to save your little twinky chicken from his life of poverty. Makes you feel real good, dont it? All you got from him was an oil slickdown, and you were out in 30 minutes.

Oh, but wait, what made it so great was that he frigged you not once, but twice, and all for the low price of $100. That aint a massage buddy, thats opportunism.

Then, I see youve posted Thiagos address in another thread because he stood you up. Any reason you would do such a thing, other than to hurt him? I got news for you bud, when you hire a 20 year old, they are going to act like a 20 year old.

Power tripping chicken chasers make me sick.

Archived