Jason of Houston in Long Beach

This topic is 8047 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My favorite Houston massage therapist is making a trip to the Los Angeles area and I'm providing a little P R work. His name is Jason and he's a local college boy twink-type with maturity. He's 22 years old and is a trained masseur.

Jason will be staying at the Renaissance Hotel in Long Beach from 17 May through 21 May and will have his table there in the hotel. He's absolutely the best massage experience to be had in Houston. Do yourself a favor and get in touch with him. He can be reached at

http://www.sizzlingmassage.com or can be phoned at 713 863 8888.

Whether it,s Swedish, therapeutic, deep tissue, myotherapy or relaxation you're looking for I promise Jason will rub you the right way

H B :9

Guest ButtMasters

This little guy is a dream. (And not that he's all that little -- he's just so adorable.) Had a massage from him at the Four Seasons in Houston a few months back, and I'd hire him for massage again in a heartbeat. Broke my heart to find out that he's bi for now. Anyhow, if you're looking for a good massage from an adorable guy, hire him while he's in your area.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived