Los Angeles Massage Revisted....

SoCal
This topic is 7673 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blink

What do you think guys of the new masseur in Frontier? His ad says:

26, Italian with great smile, amazing Deep Tissue, table Outcalls. Joey (310) 712-3425.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Blink

I just learned today that London is in town and is servicing his exclusive list of patrons within a very limited period of time. Since I am in Canada working on another blockbuster, anyone of you guys may take my slot.

Have fun!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Thought I would resurrect this thread from the past in response to the post today about LA Masseurs. Granted there may be some who are no longer active and as always, new ones have moved in. but this and another thread, which i will go hunt for now, contain good info. Plus having this and the other thread will help current posters add new info in one central location.

At least I think this will help.

• 2 weeks later...

In response to IRentMenz comment today about my "unkind" remarks on Jayson #2 in LA:

When I wrote that review, in 2000, Jayson was running a shirtless picture of a really cute, slim guy. It was either him many years and pounds ago, or someone else. Since he in no way resembled the picture he was running, I felt it only fair to warn readers of these reviews of same.

It was Jayson, at the time, who was being "unkind," by trying to win clients through false advertising.

Other than that, my review was very positive. He gave a very good, thorough massage with a "happy ending".

I am glad to see he is now running an acurate picture of himself and, based on my experience, I would recommend him.

Archived