Massage me, massage you . . .

Guest BareBoy
This topic is 8335 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest BareBoy

Of course there's massage and massage, but does anyone else enjoy massaging their masseur? I'm thinking mainly of VillaGianni, which is nominally a massage parlour but actually a brothel; some of the guys nevertheless give very good conventional massage, and I've picked up varius tips in the past few years, and now give a good massage myself. In my experience all the guys very much enjoy this. Usually they massage me first, sometimes wearing just their underpants or sometimes nude; then they lie down and I massage them. I think for guys who spend their lives pleasuring other guys professionallt they particularly enjoy being massaged. I usualyt end up with special attention to a well-oiled ass, which usually leads on to a little rimming, by which time they are usually ready to be fucked (I take bottom guys almost always). I've come to enjoy the feeling of my palsm gliding over the oiled skin very much, and I get a big kick giving them the pleasure they give me.

Guest Kenny (Guest)

I agree with you. I love to get massages and on a very few occasions, I've reciprocated. It is a very sensual experience and with the right guy, it can be better than having sex.

Archived