San Diego Guys?

Guest HQ
This topic is 8327 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Looking for suggestions on San Diego guys who give full release massage in the nude? My preference is 18 - 30 basically smooth body, thin to average build. I like to touch and maybe even lick once in a while when receiving a massage :) Thanks in advance for any names / contact info.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest TheOriginalMessage

This is my first time visiting the message center (I usually just read the reviews) and I was surprised to see no response to this thread. The city of San Diego has the second largest population in California and the third most populated county. There must be several San Diego guys who give a quality, nude, full release massage. I too would be interested in any information on this topic.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if you've found someone. There was a review on this site last week of a man named Richard who apparently does massages with full release. It would be nice to see a few more reviews or suggestions in this forum before hiring someone.

Archived