Brandon -- Beauty with no attitude

quiet storm
This topic is 8509 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This guy is the Pittsburg, PA answer to London (and I'm not talking Queer as Folk Pittsburgh, he is for real). Very friendly, and for being a knockout, no attitude whatsoever. Very good massage and release. He is in Frontiers Magazine and he told me the next ad will include his picture. The one he's using does not do him justice, but at least you can tell he has a very good body. He's 6 feet, a solid and rock hard dick (I don't measure, but I guess maybe 7 to 7.5). He's in the Hollywood area and travel is negotiable. He's on the east coast until the beginning of January and I have first crack when he returns. But after me, you guys can give him a try. Here's his web page: http://www.sexyfit.com/brandon.htm

• 2 weeks later...
Guest brandon8

Thanks for the good review, Quiet Storm. Just wondering who you are. Are you in Pgh or Hollywood. You can write my personal email - grownow@usa.net See Ya, Brandon ---

As for anyone else, I'm in East Hollywood, but outcalls only.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived