Gay Manila: The Men and boys...the scene...the islands, the gay life!

Guest CURIOUS35
This topic is 5648 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest CURIOUS35

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7

I will be spending a few weeks in Manila and the islands to discover what the archipelago has to offer:)

I noticed there is a dearth of materials on the way "They" live and do it there in the forum. Manila is a very Americanized city, so I dont think I will have a problem with fitting in!

If anyone wants to join me in my sojourn -- you are most welcome to do so! I am flying via Korean Air Nov 15 (The fares are of so cheap and I read the airline service is excellent!)

I read the Spartacus guide and other gay blogs regarding the Philippines and the journey seem promising.

Thanks to yahoo, SKYPE and MSN I am in contact with a lot of guys (local and foreign residents), who promise to either tour me around or let me tour them :p

I will be posting my findings and discoveries on Go Go Bars, Gay Cinema, Cruising areas and the fabled men of manila!

TATA4NOW!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CURIOUS35

:-) :-) :-) :-)

Your wish is my raison d'etre to bring a laptop and write as I see it. I also have a Blackberry Curve, hopefully I will be able to get the Strom before I leave. Critics say it is better than the IPhone

:9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

Never been to Manila, but I recently switched airline allegiance to Korean Air (yet another frequent flyer program in which to build up status) after the demise of Thai Air's nonstop between JFK and BKK. Although I was only in lowly coach, I was very pleased with Korean's transpacific service. 34" legroom, very modern audio-video system, and very friendly service. Intra-Asia flights tend to use older aircraft, but the service is still quite nice, and Korea's Incheon Airport is one of Asia's newest; much nicer than Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived