Thailand

Reed
This topic is 5933 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just returned from my first trip to Thailand. What a great experience! As a beach person, I wanted to split my time between between Bangkok and a beach destination. With respect to Kjun, my friend and I chose Pattaya for its proximity to Bangkok. We had a great time in both places.

The bulk of our time was spent in Pattaya and the hedonistic reputation of the city is well deserved. Our hotel was in Boyztown and we loved the convenience that it provided. We did take a brief sojourn to Sunee Plaza and were put off at the prevalence of apparently underaged boys. From that point forward, we limited our activites to Boyztown, which has a scene very similar to that which we found in Bangkok.

I wasnt impressed with the beach scene at Pattaya. As regular travellers to Brazil, we've been spoiled by the open, wide beaches of Rio. Pattaya just doesnt begin to compare. But we thoroughly enjoyed the club scene with the variety of guys available. We will definitely return. We didnt observe any guys in Boyztown that appeared underaged.

Bangkok had its own feel and we regretted not having planned more time there. While the boys were a bit pricier, there was plenty of variety and we had no problem finding guys to our liking. All of the clubs, in both Bangkok and Pattaya, were happy to let us enter and take a quick peak at the available boys before sitting down for a drink EXCEPT for Bangkok Boys, where they refused to allow a quick peak at the available guys. They said if you wanted a "free look", you needed to look at the available guys on the street. That ended up being counter-productive for them because that night my friend and I outted 4 guys between us...guys that could have been from Bangkok Boys. Oh well, a good time was had by all :)

During my last visit to "The Land of Smiles," I managed to go to the two places mentioned in this thread, but I also decided to fly to Phuket, too. It was my first time there, and during the day I would take tours to other islands within the area to enjoy nature, history, culture, and visions of another kind.

At night I found myself in the various clubs that are there. Because so many of the guys in the clubs did not meet my fancy, I forewent any sex and saved myself when I returned to Bangkok.

In looking back I would recommend it to others to experience. You might have a better chance in meeting the guys of your choice if that facet is part of your trip

Archived