Pakistan expeience

Happy
This topic is 6387 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am a regular business traveler to Pakistan. I just have to tell everyone about an incredible experience I just had with a massage.

I was staying at the Hotel Serena in Faisalabad. I called down to the front desk and inquired about an in room massage. I was told that this was possible and scheduled one for two hours later.

Just a comment on Pakistani men. They are gorgeous! Nothing like the NYC cab drivers. In general they are tall, well groomed with very lean muscular bodies.

Two hours later the door bell rings. I open the door to what must have been the sexiest man I saw on the whole trip. About 6'4, lighter skin, clean shaven, hairy arms and a little patch of hair seen at the top of the shirt.

I did not know the protocol so I just took off all of my clothes and laid front down on the bed. No reaction to my bare ass so I thought everything was ok. He started to oil me up in a most erotic was. Soft long smooth strokes. He then asked me if it would be OK to take his shirt off so he would not get oil on it. I to9ld him no problem and he could take all of his clothes off if he wanted. Only the shirt came off. What a beautiful body. Nice lick line from his waist all the way up to his chest. His chest was very defined and framed by a sexy patch of hair. Good thing I was lying on my stomach!

He then continued the massage paying particular attention to my ass. I thought what a tease this guy is. He the leaned over me to do my shoulders. I thought if was odd that he was pushing his wrist into my side but quickly realized that it was a huge hard cock poking my side. I though what the hell and leaned over to give it a squeeze. Even through the denim I could tell he had a big one.

Now the time of reckoning. He asked me to turn over so he could finish the massage. Of course I was embarrassed when my boner popped up. He just had a big smile and continued the massage. He then started to stroke me so I thought what the hell and grabbed his cock again. He then stopped the massage and pro9ceeded to take all his clothes off. We all know the magic moment when his cock pops out. This was no exception. It was very long, perfect shape, and standing slightly up. He continued to stroke me so I decided to suck his dick. I have never observed anyone enjoying a good cocksucking as much as Shazad did. In his culture the women do not do this and there is almost no sex until marriage. After about five minutes of this I started to come from his hand job. He then began to moan and shake and proceeded to shoot the biggest load I have ever seen all over my chest. It was like 8 or 9 shots. I then sucked the rest out of him. I thought he was going to faint.

He then cleaned me up; I paid for the massage, about $25 US and gave him a $50 tip.

The moral of the story, sometimes you get it when you least expect it.

"experience" Did you not mean to write Pakistani man instead of men?

I enjoyed the read in spite of the above. Hope I'll be able to have a wonderful massage by a "hot" and well hung Egyptian when I'm in that country next May! I know the countries are located in different geographic regions, but the religion is similar if not the same!

Perhaps other facets will be similar.

Archived