HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Guest dstud4hire
This topic is 8196 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest dstud4hire

Hey guys, though it's been said before in other threads, just wanted to wish everyone a great Thanksgiving now that today has finally arrived.

I have so much to be thankful for, as I know many of you do as well. I have my health, a great family ( an accepting mom who I can be 'out' to), 2 jobs (my other job, and this, the more unique job that keeps life on the edge), and most of all... my life. (In light of Sept 11th, this seems like more of a reality...it could have been any one of us....)

Speaking of which, as we celebrate this holiday season, let's try to remember the victims and their families from Sept. 11th. And as we do so, let's keep things in perspective, and remember to treat one another with kindness and respect.

May this holiday be a special one to you all. Godbless.

Gabe in St.Louis

Guest happyguy

Thanks and happy thanksgiving to you too! We are indeed so fortunate and, as you say, since 9/11, everyone and everything is so much more precious. I've seen some coverage of families of the dead, and let's have a thought for each of them today - that in spite of their great loss, they too, feel some gratitude for the great love so many people have shown since that terrible day. But this is a day for thanks - so lets also be thankful for those who left us on that day, they continue to open our hearts, and that is the best we can do today, let that happen.

Archived