TRAVIS--Sydney

johnnysneakers
This topic is 7039 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

More news on this guy.....I tried to book him on Monday this week but it was impossible. First off the ageny's phone was disconnected but a few hours later it works....Then I was told Trevor was not working on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I was really disappointed and I now harbour some real concerns over his real existance.

>Yes, he works for a woman who owns the agency called Mandy.

Which immediately reminded me of the man with a wooden leg called Fred... :-) ... which, of course, reminded me of the man who was going to paint his bedroom with his Dad... and the guy who bought a car with his wife... and the robber who was described as being a tall man with a black moustache weighing 150 pounds... and the girl who was walking the dog in a short skirt... and the clerk who handed the groceries to the customer in a paper bag... Sorry! :-)

Johnny: no insult intended at all; quite the contrary. This is a message board and we all dash off things without worrying much about grammar and syntx. That's part of what makes it fun. Instead, I wanted to say that you brought a smile to my face this morning as I drank my coffee and read the latest posts.

I don't think I'd thought of the "wooden leg called Fred" in a long time and it hit me just right and I burst out laughing. For some reason, misplaced modifiers have always struck my funny bone. So even though it was inadvertent on your part, thanks. :-) And, by the name, it's nice to see your name around M4M again!

BG

Archived