the beach massage man from impanema

tealady
This topic is 5776 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is my second trip to Rio.

First off thanks for all the posts and pointers on how to, and what to do in Rio, these links are priceless.

Well, last summer I was over at the beach at impanema, and there he was the massage god of the beach, a sexy muscle man that did beach massages in his speedo's.

well last summer i was to shy to say hello to him, this year, he came right up to me to say hello, it was the end of the day, and he wanted to know if i would like a massage, i said no, maybe tomorrow, he said, it will rain tomorrow, but he could come to my hotel with his table. i said sure, how much, he said 100 r for massage, 50 for hotel. OK fine, he is still cheeper then a craigslist massage in the states. (note a club 117 the massage rate is 30r for 40min)

So he come over, it had just finished raining, no table. OK we do it on the bed. He strips down to his beach speedos, OK fine, this is just going to be a massage? he tells me he also works at the Copacabana palace hotel?

Over all it was a very good massage, but rushed, he did it all in 45 min. it was all to brisk, no long strokes to relax, but quick, and lots of trigger points, and some good foot work. (Did i mention he took a cell call in the middle)

He then said, would I like to massage him. OK fine, now he takes off his speedos, nice ass. I do his back and legs for 15 min, he then rolls over, and asks if I want more, he is not hard.

This is where I thank all the posters here. I made sure I asked how much, he said 150r more, so that would be a total of 300 r (186us).

Overall, it would have been better to just have had the beach massage, and a fast dip in the ocean to wash off the massage oil.

i will try a massage soon at club 117, just to compare.

An old dear friend often said, nice from a far, but far from nice.

• 3 weeks later...

I went to a guy last year, also on Ipanema, who called himself Nelson Mandella (spelling his)who has a great masseur. He was trying out for the Brazilian version of Big Brother at the time. He also cut hair on the beach.

I still have his card that says his phone number is 21-8863-7953

Archived