rio, 117, point 202

tealady
This topic is 5805 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

i am in rio for the 4th, and loving it.

so far I went to point 202, nice but i still find it hard to figure out. the men were hot and easy to talk to.

117 club, is hot, and easy to enjoy. the rentboys wear red towels, clients where in white. they have ended nude night, and no longer have free cabins. but they still have more rentboys then clients.

any other ideas where i should go or check out.

Of course there will be more rent boys at the saunas than clients because this is the "low season" after all.

In regard to other places that you should go while in Rio-- I'd highly recommend Meio Mundo. The guys go without their towels on more than one night. You can find particulars about location and experiences at www:gaytravelbrazil.com.

I also think there might be some info. at this site in the archives, too! I, at this time, do not have time or interest to check.

Hun, continue to enjoy your stay in our favorite city, one that I have been going to almost on a yearly basis since 2002 for its beauty, culture, and men!!

I second Meimundo. A lot more low key than the others. The boys trend younger, they are not at all pushy, and the rates are bit lower (50 to 60 reis). Easy to get to via the metro.

There is a mid-twenties latin guy there with an incredible smile that goes by the name of Holyfield. Really sweet guy, amazing dick, fucks like a pro.

Another standout for me was Hugo. Tall thin black guy with a huge hard dick.

Oh to be in Rio.....

I've been fortunate enough to have gone to Meio Mundo on about five or six occasions during the past two years, and while I've been there, I've found the guys and the personnel to be kind and gentle and personable folk!

The guys have varied in terms of height, size, dote, and sexual prowess, but one thing that all of them have had in common is their smile and their apparent genuine personality. These traits have allowed me to be myself, to be aggressive as need be, and to extend my sincerity to the guys.

Last October or November-- I went with an American friend and a local friend of his. For the longest I saw in the bar area and just observed the activity and smiled. Out of the blue, a cutie, who I had been interested found himself sitting next to my friend's carioca friend. Discussion and translation transpired. A few minutes later I found myself in a cabine where I had another outstanding sexual experience. The guy did not rush, and he gave me all that I was after and then some. Later I treated him to whatever drink that he desired as food here is quite limited. I also gave him R$70.

Archived