Report on Rio saunas

CT Dick
This topic is 5894 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I spent a week in paradise late in March. Since I stay at the Copacabana Atlantica Copacabana, Point 202 is my local.

The first night, Thursday, after a full day of travel, I went to Point 202 for a massage and whatever. At the desk, I met Apolo, a guy I've seen for years. He offered a massage which was quite good and then turned into sex. That was enough; I was ready for bed.

Friday I went to Spazio. I got there early and watched the guys arrive. After a pleasant session, I had the best massage of the week with their pro named Paulo. Unfortunately he was chatty and a conversation in Portuguese is not relaxing for me. I finished the evening with a threesome. Spazio is the least luxurious sauna but I like it because it is so low key. Most of the building is not air conditioned but I was there in cool weather.

Saturday was rainy so I went to Point 202 again. It has redecorated the lounge area and has comfortable banquets, much nicer than sitting on metal furniture when wearing only a towel. The choice of guys is large and they can be aggressive.

On Sunday I tried the old Estação. Junior's plan to turn it into a client-only baths didn't work and he has reopened it as Ponto 217. It was dead.

Monday was 'New' Meio Mundo (how aliterative!) This was the first anniversary of their reopening. It was also nude boys night. The eye candy was awesome. The place was hopping with many more boys than clients so everything was available. I had a massage here with their pro. He was quite good and not chatty. When it was over, he patted my ass and said that I was ready for some good sex. He was right.

Tuesday I tried Club 117. It was free-room night but not as crowded as I have seen it. The large lounge in the basement has been turned into several private rooms. I was also told by a local that there is a 'motel' across the street that can be used if the lines get long.

I was surprised to run into Alexandre, a classic star of the saunas. He has been retired three years but is back. He told me that he got married a few months ago and showed me his wedding ring. His picture, massive cock and all, has been circulating on the net. I'd be glad to send it to any of you who are interested. I don't know how to post from my computer. The sex was great but he wasn't really into it. As soon as I shot, he was in the shower.

Wednesday, before the 8pm pickup at my hotel, I spent the late afternoon at Point 202. Again, the show was wonderful. I have to pinch myself that I was in a room with dozens of hot Brazilians, several showing stiff wood (pau duro).

I didn't try Caracalla. It is in an awkward area, far from the Cinelândia metro. I'm told that it is elegant but too big. Iit is so slow that the place feels like a cave.

All the guys I approached asked for 50-70 reais. One or two asked for more but when I said no, they came back down. Only Alexandre asked for 100 and I thought he would be worth it.

Archived