Spazio, a new rentboy sauna

CT Dick
This topic is 6637 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ihpguy

Where have you been, it has been open longer than a year now. They are open Mondays through Saturdays. Located in Catete on Rua Santo Amaro 18. Just about the same distance from the Gloria Metro stop as is 117. Just in the opposite direction. On Tuesdays and Fridays they have package deals with entry, room and a programa for 63Reais.

http://www.netgay.com.br/saunas/spazio18.htm I have found the boys there less bulked up than at 117 or Pointe. More everyday kind of guys. Upstairs, no cabines have toilet facilities, they have fans and not air conditioning in the rooms, and certainly cramped compared to 117. Smaller matresses, smaller rooms. Certainly lower key style from the management as well. Last time I was there dry sauna did not work for the two months I was in Rio and the management had no intentions of spending the money to fix it. Steam did work however. But, sometimes any sauna can be one's favorite, if one has had a superb programa occur there!

Archived