Buenos Aires Guide Roberto

arthur
This topic is 6684 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I recently spent 3+ weeks in Buenos Aires and on the basis of his many recommendations on this website hired Roberto Agguire as a guide on several occasions. I couldn't have been any happier. He is a retired attorney who knows the city thoroughly from one end to the other and is totally fluent in both Spanish & English. He is a delightful well-educated cultured gentleman and his fees are very very reasonable. I now consider him very much of a friend and can't wait to return once again to BsAs in order to explore more of this beautiful city together.

ag

I agree with Arthur's assessment 150%. Last September I spent three days with Roberto before he journeyed to Paris. He's everything and more, and I, too, along with others who have made comments previously, highly-- highly recommend that you contact him if you're in need of a superb guide while in Buenos Aires.

Currently, I am contemplating another vist to this beautiful city next fall when I also plan to visit Brasil again. I think I might have a friend with me to enjoy the culture and other extra curricula activities that prevail in "the land of the tango"-- "the Paris of the South."

Archived